Mirella Ferraz is an eco-social entrepreneur, writer and coordinator of the Share Shed – A Library of Things, based in Devon.
In this episode, Mirella covers:
- Her journey from Brazil to Devon. [Starts at 1:20]
- The Network of Wellbeing and how the Share Shed started. [Starts at 7:40]
- How it became the first mobile Library of Things in the world. [Starts at 17:00]
- The towns on the weekly route, logistics and funding. [Starts at 19:35]
- Borrowers, ShareFest and beyond sharing – repairing, making, swapping. [Starts at 26:35]
- The progress of sharing and a shift in culture from ownership. [Starts at 32:30]
- How she sees the future of the Library of Things movement. [Starts at 38:40]
How to connect
Please rate and review this episode and why not share it with someone you think might enjoy it. To hear more stories from people positively impacting our environment, such as Minna Alanko-Falola from Compost Works, click subscribe/follow in your podcast app.