Richard Bunting is Director of Communications & Campaigns International.
In this episode, Richard covers:
- His early career and working with Amnesty International. [Starts at 1:50]
- Environmental interests and Trees for Life. [Starts at 4:02]
- What rewilding is, in comparison to conservation. [Starts at 6:45]
- The rewilding network and where rewilding can take place. [Starts at 10:07]
- A nature-based solution offering hope and raising ambitions. [Starts at 13:13]
- Rewilding in practice – intervention and natural regeneration. [Starts at 18:54]
- Time frames of projects and emerging benefits. [Starts at 25:05]
- The positive impact of a nature-rich environment. [Starts at 27:55]
- Individual and community action making a difference; The Langholm Initiative. [Starts at 30:41]
- A nature-rich landscape in 2050 – beavers, as an example. [Starts at 34:59]
- Shifting baselines, nature-depletion and what reversing this can mean. [Starts at 42:38]
- Rewilding at home and recommendations to others. [Starts at 45:37]
How to connect
Please rate and review this episode and why not share it with someone you think might enjoy it. To hear more stories of people doing fabulous things that positively impact our environment, click subscribe in your podcast app.